|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Priyanka Chopra's gym woes!

While most actresses sweat it out in the gym without any complaints, Priyanka Chopra uses every trick in the book to avoid her gym sessions.

She says, "I hate going to the gym. I was supposed to lose some weight after shooting a certain part of Fashion . But everyday when my trainer would turn up, I would give her some excuse to avoid my work-out session." But her trainer found a way to work around Priyanka's dislike for sweating it out.

Priyanka adds, "My trainer realised that I hated spending time in the gym, and gave me a more outdoor kind of work out. That worked very well for me. Also, I am blessed with great metabolism, so I don't have to watch what I eat."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...