|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Monday, July 11, 2011

No rift between me and Katrina: Kalki

Actress Kalki Koechlin has rubbished reports suggesting she and her "Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara" co-star Katrina Kaif don't gel well with each other, saying there are having no problems between them

"There have been a lot of people picking on us that me and Kat are fighting. I think it is really sad because not one person has come and asked me what I think, they have just kind of assumed. There are no issues," Kalki told reporters here Sunday.

The actress was present at the PVR Cinemas in Ambience mall, Gurgaon, along with starcast of the film Hrithik Roshan, Abhay Deol, Farhan Akhtar and Katrina Kaif. They were also accompanied by director Zoya Akhtar and Farhan's production partner Ritesh Sidhwani.

Kalki, who will once again be seen with Abhay after "Dev D", says she doesn't want to be trapped in one image and hopes to do different kind of roles.

"It (Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara) is different from the other film (Dev D) definitely that we have done and I think Abhay doesn't tend to stick on one thing and neither me," she said.

"I don't want to be labled or trapped, my job is to change and adapt to everything that comes. And it's exciting that I am doing something different."

The actress, who recently tied the knot with filmmaker Anurag Kashyap, was last seen in "Shaitan".

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...