|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Aamir wants to take up a different profession

After the success of the latest production Delhi Belly, actor Aamir Khan now wants to try his hands on film editing. "I have acted, directed, produced and written....I love editing. I have worked along with directors on the editing of a film. But I haven't done editing in a solo way. I haven't cut a film as a solo person...I would love to cut a film," Aamir told PTI.

Aamir, who started his career as a child actor in his uncle Nasir Hussain's film Yaadon Ki Baaraat in 1973, first tasted stardom with Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak in 1988 though he began his professional career with Holi in 1984. Aamir's debut production Lagaan, featuring Gracy Singh as the lead was picked up as India's official entry to the 74th Academy awards in the category of Best Foreign Language Film in 2001.

The actor won the Filmfare award in year 2008 for best director for critically-acclaimed Taare Zameen Par. His production house continued to charm the audience with films like Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na (2008), Peepli Live(2010), Dhobi Ghat and the latest rage Delhi Belly. Titled as Mr Perfectionist, Aamir had in the past tried his hands as a writer for films like Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak(1988), which he had co-written and as a screenwriter for Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke(1993).

"I intend to work as a writer. I have been co-writing a script with Kiran, Mansoor and Nuzhat. It is originally my idea which I discussed with all of them. It is a mainstream genre film. But it is still in a very early stage so I cannot say anything more," Aamir said.

"If the script gets locked in another four to five months, then I can confirm it in another six months. Hopefully we will start work on the film after I wrap up Dhoom 3," he added. Aamir, however, clarified that he would not direct the sequel saying, "Kiran will be directing it. Hopefully I will be acting in the film. I feel I am a bad singer. I had sung one song which I feel was ok-ok. People have this impression that I sing good...so let them think this," he said when asked about his take on singing.

Aamir had sung ''Aati Kya Khandala'' in Ghulam wooing co-star Rani Mukherjee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...