|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Films are like spirituality to me: Priyanka

Priyanka Chopra has revealed that money is not a driving force in her life.

A daily recently questioned the actress that after 9years in the industry, what keeps her going? Is it the fame or the meaty pay package which acts as a driving force?

The actress, who turned 29 yesterday said, "I come from a middle class background and fame hasn`t changed me as a person. I make decent money now but money was never a driving factor for me. I am doing films because it`s like spirituality to me. I am passionate about working in films and that is what keeps me going".

Guess the right attitude of the actress has led her to such fame and popularity in the film industry.

Great going PC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...