|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Monday, January 3, 2011

Kareena's new love!

Kareena Kapoor seems to have found a new love in her life. Apparently, the actress has discovered a writer in herself. Bebo had a brief stint in writing earlier when she wrote a small piece of introduction for her dietician Rujuta Diwekar`s book.

Now that the book has turned out to be huge success; Kareena has continued to keep in touch with her writing skills.

Speaking to a daily, Kareena said, “I genuinely enjoy writing. What`s more, I feel especially thrilled when I ask Saif to go through my draft and he suggests just a couple of minor changes. Then I know that I am on the right track.”

It is being said that Kareena is also going to write for Rujuta`s second book based on the weight loss.

Bebo added, “When I come back from my New Year vacation in Switzerland I will release this book for Rujuta.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...